‘Arising from and flowing back to itself’ Exhibition Meets Viewers at Bayetav Sanat!
Designed as a meeting place for cultural, artistic, and design initiatives that can expand ecological awareness and ways of coexisting, Bayetav Sanat hosts the exhibition “Arising from and flowing back to itself”, which will take place from November 4, 2023, to February 25, 2024.
- Artists: Aslı Uludağ, Ali Çetin Kelleci, Emirkan Cörüt, MAD, BAYETAV
- Curators: Nursaç Sargon, Özgür Demirci
- Dates: November 4th, 2023 – February 25th, 2024
- Visiting Schedule: Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 – 19:00
- Location: Bayetav Sanat
- Address: Erzene, 80th Street, No: 26, 35040 Bornova / Izmir (Fernand Pagy Mansion)
- Panel*: Dere Tepe Büyük Menderes, 4 Nov., Saturday
Curated by Nursaç Sargon and Özgür Demirci, the exhibition displays the outcomes of Büyük Menderes Basin Studies conducted by MAD and BAYETAV. Besides, the exhibition includes photographs by Emirkan Cörüt and Ali Çetin Kelleci documenting the process, plus spatial installations by Aslı Uludağ focusing on the region.
Also as part of the exhibition a panel named Dere Tepe Büyük Menderes was held on Saturday, 4th of November, at Bayetav Sanat, between 14:00 – 15:30 where panelists shared their insights on the studies conducted on site. Arslan Civan from Ulubey Çevre ve Doğal Yaşamı Koruma Derneği, Hatice Kocalar from Avdan Platformu and Dr. Metin Aydın from Germencik Çevre ve Doğa Derneği attended the panel as speakers whereas field members Bülent Şık and Cemre Kara took part as moderators.
For further details on the exhibition and the panel, you can visit our website and follow us on social media.